- The number of Parity check bits in an (n, k) Linear Block codes are ( b ) a.n b. (n-k) c. (n+k) d. k
- The Hamming Weight of the following code words 10011101 & 00111100 is ( c ) 2M. a. None of these b. 4, 5 c.5, 4 d.3,4
- A cyclic code can be generated using———————— and A block can be generated using——————-.( c ) a.Generator matrix & Generator polynomial. b.Generator matrix & Generator matrix. c.Generator polynomial & Generator matrix. d.None of the above.
- The rate of a Block code is the ratio of( c ) a.Message length to Block length. b.Block length to message length. c.Message weight to Block length. d.None of the mentioned.
- The syndrome in LBC is calculated using , where Y represents received code word ( a ) 2M a. S= Y HT b. S = YH c. S= YT H d. S= YT HT
- A non-Zero value of Syndrome in a Block code represents ( b ) 2M. a.No error during transmission. b.An error occurred during transmission. c.Both a and b d.None of the above.
- The transmitted code word(X) in an LBC can be obtained from received code word( Y) by using the equation ( a ), where E represents error vector. a. X= E + Y b. X = X.Y c. X= E.Y d. X= X/Y