1. Fourier series and its applications.
2. Initial & Final value Theorems in Z-transforms.
3. Properties of Fourier Transforms.
4. Properties of Laplace transforms (bi-lateral).
5. Region of convergence (ROC).
6. Complex convolution theorem of Z-Transforms.
7. Relation between Laplace and Fourier transforms.
8. Methods to find out inverse Z-transforms.
9. Initial and Final Value Theorems of Laplace Transforms.
10. Analogy between Vectors and Signals.
11. Derivation of Z and inverse Z-Transforms.
12. Properties of Z-Transforms (Bi-lateral).