Delta Modulation & Demodulation:
- What is Delta Modulation?
- A message signal m(t) has a BW of 1KHz and exhibits a maximum rate of change of change of 2 Volts/sec the signal is sampled at a sampling frequency of 20 KHz and Quantized using a delta modulator the minimum step size to avoid slope overload is———-
- Which type of Quantization is used in DM?
- What are two types of quantization errors?
- What is granular noise?
- What is slope overload distortion?
- Draw the block diagram of Delta Modulation system.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of DM system?
- What happens to the output signal if the variation of the message signal is
- greater than the step size
- less than the step size
- What is the advantage of delta modulation over PCM?
- Compare DPCM, PCM& Delta modulation.
- How to reduce the quantization noise that occurs in DM?
- A band pass signal has a spectral range that extends from 20 to 82 KHz. Find the acceptable sampling frequency.
- Find the Fourier series expansion of an Impulse train.
- Mention the applications of DM.
- Write the condition to eliminate Slope over load distortion in Delta Modulation for a single tone message signal.
- Write the condition to eliminate Slope over load distortion in Delta Modulation for some arbitrary signal.
- We chose oversampling in DM system. True or False?
- How DPCM is different from DM?
- Draw the waveforms of DM demodulation and Demodulation.
- Differentiate Coherent and Non coherent modulation schemes.
- Explain the working DM system.
- Draw the Wave forms and explain two distortions in DM system.